Friday, September 16, 2011

Visitation Rights!

December 4th- Scott Long arrives in Costa Rica and makes his way up to Nicaragua!! He'll be here until Dec. 11th-no plans as of now, but Im thinking a quick trip to Costa Rica with a possible stopover in the Rivas area on our way up to Corinto will be part of our itinerary.

December 23rd- My mom, 2 sisters and aunt come to visit!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO! They would like to see Granada and Corinto. I am beyond excited for people to come visit...It's one thing to read blogs, talk on the phone and see pictures, but you will not get the actual real feel of what my life is down here until you make it here!
Cannot wait for my beautiful visitors to arrive (not that I'm counting down or anything...)
Scott- 78 days!
FAM- 97 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment