Saturday, January 28, 2012

Goals and Accomplishments

Professional Goals for 2012

-work more with sex workers-perhaps open Casa Hogar-an office and clinic for the sex workers

-write School of Youth Health Promoters curriculum

-co-run the PCV community bank well, with Ash

-make the Youth Soup Kitchen a sustainable project

-more Movie Nights!

Cool Accomplishments of 2011

-I can speak Spanish!

-have played lots of soccer

-cooked an amazing Thanksgiving turkey with Lindsey

-successfully got my family in a hot yellow sports car from Granada to Leon to Corinto

-survived my 1st (and probably not last) parasite and amoeba infection

-convinced the mosquitoes that I’m not worth biting

-made lots of amazing Nica friends

-have integrated the nose scrunch into my daily communications

-organized World AIDS Day pool tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment