Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Put the R in RPCV

Host Family in Corinto

Amigas Bonitas en la Playa

Almost home!
Wow. I am no longer a Peace Corps volunteer! Im not quite a Returned Peace Corps volunteer (RPCV)...I guess Im just a person andaring in limbo bouncing around until I return to the states. Here are a couple fotos of the past few days! Ill send more updates on Lindseys and my trip around the Atlantic Carribbean Coast of Nica, saying goodbye to Corinto and ringing the bell when I get home!
Ringing the Bell!
                                          

Hairy hair hair
                                                          
Alyssa and I celebrating/destressing with seafood paella!
Rio San Juan: 100% Nica!



1 comment:

  1. Cool! I lived in Corinto for three years....
    www.nicatourism.com

    ReplyDelete