Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In...in DC

I should be waiting in the Miami airport for our 11 am flight to Nicaragua. I should have woken up at 1 am in order to check out of our DC hotel at 1:30 to make it to our 6 am flight from DC to Miami. Instead I am in my hotel writing this blog. Positives of this-got to sleep a lot later than I expected to. Negatives-it's cold here! I should hear more about our change of itinerary in about an hour. I will keep you all updated with the status of the trip!
So far though, I'm happy-our Nica 55 Health Group is awesome! People are from all over the US, ages 21 to 31 ish, pretty diverse group. Really enjoying everyone's company so far. I think everyone is feeling pretty similarly right now-ready to go to Nica, but okay with being able to sleep some more.
I did have to say one last goodbye last night-we've been together for the past 5 years and seriously I will not look the same without you. To my nosering-I will miss you. My face feels lonely without you. Hope to see you again in 27 months.

2 comments:

  1. why goodbye to the nose ring?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its back in for now! It was a professional dress code violation...we shall see if Ill be able to keep it in for my 2 year site!

    ReplyDelete